By Celenise Mahmood, CWC
As the summer fades away, and fall begins to set in, this transitional time at the end of the year is a great opportunity to revamp your wellness. From outdoor workouts, to seasonal eating, and hemp based pumpkin products. Here are ten wellness trends that you might not want to miss for the fall:
- **Outdoor Workouts**: Cooler fall weather often encourages people to take their workouts outdoors. Look for outdoor yoga classes, hiking groups, or simply go for a run in a local park.
- **Seasonal Eating**: Fall brings a variety of delicious seasonal foods like pumpkin, squash, apples, and cranberries. Embrace these ingredients in your meals for a healthy and tasty diet. Try our Limited Edition Spiced Maple Syrup for mocktails and holiday inspired treats.
- **Hygge-Inspired Self-Care**: Hygge, the Danish concept of coziness and well-being, is a perfect fit for fall. Think warm blankets, candles, and indulgent self-care routines.
- **Mental Health Awareness**: The importance of mental health has been growing, and the fall season is an ideal time to prioritize self-care and seek support when needed.
- **Forest Bathing**: Also known as "shinrin-yoku," this practice involves immersing yourself in nature to reduce stress and promote overall well-being. Fall foliage makes it even more appealing.
- **Digital Detox Retreats**: As the year nears its end, many people are looking for ways to unplug and reset. Digital detox retreats offer a chance to disconnect from screens and reconnect with nature and oneself.
- **Spice and Herbal Remedies**: Fall is a great time to explore the benefits of herbal teas, spices like turmeric, and other natural remedies to boost immunity and support overall health. Try our Everyday Well Adaptogen Tea made from turmeric and elderberry.
- **Mindful Eating**: Fall is a season for feasting, but it's also an opportunity to practice mindful eating. Savor the flavors and enjoy your food without overindulging.
- **Community Wellness Initiatives**: Many communities organize wellness events in the fall, such as charity runs, outdoor yoga classes, or local health fairs. These events promote both individual and community well-being. Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter to stay in the know on upcoming wellness events.
- **CBD and Hemp Products**: The popularity of CBD and hemp-based products for relaxation and pain relief continues to grow. Look for fall-themed CBD-infused products like pumpkin spice-flavored CBD oil. Try the CBD Pumpkin Peel Face Mask by TribeTokes
Please note that wellness trends can vary by location and personal preferences. It's essential to choose trends and practices that align with your individual health and wellness goals.
I'm Celenise Mahmood, I help people struggling through burnout leverage their wellness to manifest success.